Monday, January 01, 2007

One two, one two three

I was all set to write some sappy post about the New Year, and about resolutions (I’m still thinking about making some, maybe) and how incredible it is to be starting a new year as a family instead of as a duo. But instead I bring you the couple in the UK who are probably thinking about all of the ways to NOT get pregnant in 2007, since 2006 brought them twins AND triplets. Apparently without any fertility drugs. I never thought I would say this about anyone (other than maybe the mythical crack-whores and fertile SILs), but I think there might be such a thing as too much fertility. Way too much.

So, um, Happy New Year. May we all have just the right amount of fertility (and general happiness) this year.

And may MissM pass her gas easily and without discomfort. Poor thing.

1 comment:

  1. And we can't even hate them because they were using birth control!

    I hope your new year is filled with lots of lovely sleep.

    ReplyDelete