Tuesday, January 05, 2010

If only I could...

I'm trying to figure out how to write about my dissertation without ever having this personal blog linked to my professional persona. While the process of dissertation writing is fairly universal (not that we all experience it the same, but the challenges and themes are somewhat consistent), topics are unique. Good topics (at least in my field) are VERY unique. And my topic, in specific, has to do - at least somewhat - with blogs. So this might not be funny to anyone but me, but I found this spam comment on a post over at Tertia's (which is especially odd since I don't regularly read her site anymore).

Nowadays people have an opportunity to use the help of the thesis writing services that would finish famous thesis topics connecting with this post. But I suggest to detect the experienced dissertation service to buy dissertation online in.

(I removed the links to the spammer's site to avoid driving traffic to them.) I just found it so amusing that someone would post a spam comment about writing a thesis related to Tertia's post ... on her newly remodeled house. And then I realized that not only am I writing about blogs and bloggers right now, but I've done work on houses in the past. So really, I should just buy my own dissertation right now. Hey, problem solved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment