Wednesday, November 05, 2008

This is not what I mean by new reproductive technologies

I'm not quite ready to talk politics yet, so I'll give you this - from the New York Times - instead:
Fertility help has gone mobile. BabyCenter, a parenting Web site, said it would introduce on Thursday the Booty Caller, a series of 18 ovulation alerts sent via text message. Sample message: “Your fertile window opens today and lasts 5 more days. Heat kills sperm so keep your mate away from the hot tub.” The service is free at babycenter.com.
Wahoo.

2 comments:

  1. Ew!

    I'm scared that this is yet another thing that fertile folk will bring up to us if we say we're having trouble conceiving--"well, didn't you try the Booty Call?" EW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ughhh, I got that in a press release.

    And the name?? Bleh.

    ReplyDelete