Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Strange World

So I ventured onto a baby names message board, and wow - those people are weird. It’s like smug fertiles run amok in there - people who are trying (or not yet even trying) and are debating naming combinations. People who have just had a baby who are contemplating what they should name the next. And do you really want naming advice from “14 and not trying” or “Future Mommy of 3”??

I will retreat back to the much calmer world of books, where I can browse the naming combinations all on my own. Because I think if “14 and not trying” likes the name I’ll have to dump it anyway, just on general principles.

3 comments:

  1. And some of the twin name combinations people come up with are even crazier. Stick to books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And fertiles think we IF are a little "intense"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! There's definitely no way I would taking naming advice from anyone like that. Stick to your principles. :-)

    ReplyDelete