Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Hope crept in

Two nights ago we plotted our questions for the RE -- What next? How many more cycles of oral meds? When do we consider injectibles?

And then yesterday, things changed. Follicles grew. Directions were given. Circles were drawn on my ass. An IUI was scheduled.

And lest I think this some fluke, I managed to find a pair of flip-flops I actually like to replace the ones I loved that got all icky and moldy (don’t ask). I found another pair just like them. No settling for second best.

Hope came creeping in. I poured her a cup of tea. I’m not used to her visiting, but it’s kinda nice.

As of yesterday, two strong follicles: 18mm and 14mm (one on each side).
Trigger tonight, late. IUI Thursday, midday.

5 comments:

  1. Go Cass! I am so happy for you! (Doing a little dance as we speak!) Here's to hope!

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful!!!! Good luck with the trigger!

    Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you some Luck to go with your Hope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like we'll be waiting together. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Cass, not sure what time zone you're in but it's mid-day in Chicago and I'm rooting for you. Go team go!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete